Become A Member
For S-REIT Managers holding a valid capital markets services licence in REIT management;
For other corporate industry players which are not S-REIT managers, such as Trustees of S-REITs, trustee-managers of real estate business trust listed on the SGX-ST, investment banks, law firms, accounting firms, tax advisory firms or property consultancy firms.
For any academic or institutional group which undertakes research or study in S-REITs or Singapore’s real estate industry in general;
For any other entity which the Council or Executive Committee determines to be worthy of membership such as the stock exchanges or regulators.
|Category||Sub-Category||1 Year||2 Years (10% discount)||3 Years (15% discount)||5 Years (20% discount)|
|Ordinary Membership (S-REIT Manager)||Total Assets >=S$1 Billion||S$15,000||S$27,000||S$38,250||S$60,000|
|Total Assets <S$1 Billion||S$11,000||S$19,800||S$28,050||S$44,000|
|Ordinary Membership (Non S-REIT Manager)||Business Trust||S$7,500||S$13,500||S$19,125||S$30,000|
(Note: Membership Fee is before 7% GST) A corporate entity or individual wishing to join REITAS should complete a Membership Application Form. Applications may be made by forwarding the completed form to the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that all stakeholders of the S-REIT industry are well represented, professionals from the following groups are welcome to join REITAS:
- S-REIT managers holding a valid capital markets services licence in REIT management;
- trustees of S-REITs;
- trustee-managers of real estate business trusts listed on the SGX-ST;
- investment banks;
- professional advisers which are actively involved in the S-REIT industry, such as lawyers, accountants and tax advisers;
- property consultants;
- institutional bodies or academic groups involved in real estate studies; and
- other bodies or professionals as the Executive Committee may decide.