We are excited to launch our first online Rules & Ethics course which is now open for registration! The course is a convenient, flexible way to earn your core CPD hours and refresh your understanding on Rules & Ethics related to REIT management.
Please note that the course is not a webinar. It is designed such that you can work through the different modules at your own pace and time. CMS licensees will be awarded 6 core SFA CPD hours on successful completion of all 6 modules of the course. CEA licensees will also be awarded 2 Professional credits.
As a gentle reminder, all Capital Market Service (CMS) licensees are required to complete 9 CPD hours every calendar year, of which 6 hours have to be on Rules & Ethics. However do note that the course is not limited to CMS licensees and can be useful for anyone involved in the S-REIT sector.
Please see attached flyer for more information. Please direct any questions to either Nupur or Juliana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The upcoming Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) which is proposed to be held by virtual means on 25 September 2020 marks the end of the current term of the Executive Committee. As such, REITAS will be holding its elections to appoint the Executive Committee for the new term commencing from the AGM.
REITAS is pleased to announce that we have received nominations from the following candidates for the 2020 Election (in alphabetical order by company’s name):
• Mr Jerry Koh, Allen & Gledhill LLP
• Mr Chia Nam Toon, ARA Trust Management (Suntec) Limited
• Mr Jonathan Yap, CapitaLand Mall Trust Management Limited
• Mr Jonathan Quek, Citigroup Global Markets Singapore Pte Ltd
• Ms Eng-Kwok Seat Moey, DBS Bank Ltd
• Ms Lim Gek Khim, Ernst & Young LLP
• Mr Low Chee Wah, Frasers Centrepoint Asset Management Limited
• Mr Chua Hsien Yang, Keppel DC REIT Management Pte Ltd
• Ms Jill Smith, Manulife US Real Estate Management Pte Ltd
• Mr Tham Kuo Wei, Mapletree Industrial Trust Management Limited
Click here to read their bios.
Notice of AGM here .
Tune in to Money FM 89.3 at 7.35am to hear Ms. Jill Smith, CEO of Manulife US REIT, shares about her REIT. If you are listening on your phone, you will need to download the SPH radio app. Or catch it later as a podcast here